Monday 20 June 2011

little miss artemis



Little I know that Pamela Love and I have been sharing a passion for natural gems.
I would rather agree that great minds think alike.
Here a lustworthy set of bangles with crystal studs and spikes by Pamela Love.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

__
The polished idea is great, but if you think you would prefer something raw. We have quite a selection of crystal quartz pendants and rings on sterling silver plated brass, with more affordable price tag. 
I have been perfecting this piece of jewel since January 2011, my friends loved it and so do I. Cannot wait until the site is up and running, I would be so pleased to present this to public, at last.
Available in crystal, amethyst and citrine quartz. Below is the 'Artemis', limited offer.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment