Monday 20 June 2011

a confession i would not share with my husband

The resort collection by many designers have been popping up everywhere I browse. How to say that even a single piece of fabric can take you to the holiday mode.
So many of my clothing left forgotten at the bottom of my wardrobe, because some simple reasons (which usually come late AFTER the purchase):
not wearable enough for work, too prissy for a movie-date, too crisp for a bad-skin-day (you know, when you feel the color or the fabric makes your skin looks even more dull) or too dressy for the beach.
That being said, only about 10% of my wardrobe are actually worn at least once a week.

My Will: I am going to pack my unwanted items (except my leather jackets; my vintage fur collection which i would be wearing again in winter (of course..); my pretty pretty dresses that I am 100% SURE i would wear again when the season comes back) and share them with..well,anyone else...? will figure that out later.
And My Goal is to rearrange my wardrobe by.. producing everyday staples that will surely see the light of days. I have been going so many ways in finding the right fit for the pieces; the neckline, the length, the arm opening, every single thing. and the perfect fabric of course. And will let you know once the sample is done!
Later.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment