Sunday 23 October 2011

ACIDTRIP- PREVIEW

Give us 3 more days until the first launch of ACIDTRIP by fchild home fragrances
I spent many days in the kitchen since many months ago.I mixed oils, drank tea, ate macaroons, smelling and sniffing until my head got dizzy. I want to share some of my inspirations behind creating the collection.
__
Inspirations, references and catalysts
I am so inspired by the smell of things. I still remember many scents from my childhood; the doughnuts my mother used to make every weekend, the smell of the wind when riding my bike around the parks, indoor plants, mom's bedsheets and clean linens, and the smell of butterflies.
I have always wanted to create truly beautiful treats for myself and someone. I love to share the feeling I get every time I get my hands on some wonderful scents. I stock on a big box of Diptyque, Carriere Freres and Voluspa candles because it is so hard to get them here. Jo Malone is good too but somehow I am allergic to the wax (or maybe oils?) they are using in their candles. I treat my candle collection like my favorite cake I do not want to share with anyone. Sometimes I give them away too, as birthday or anniversary presents to special friends.
So I thought, it would be fun if I could form my own mix of fragrances. I have been giving out samples to my family, they love them. Even my mom who dislikes artificial scents, she burns them almost every night now.
__
What sets ACIDTRIP apart
It is important for me to create bespoke curios for the home that are made to the highest standards, with sensible price charges that will let my friends enjoy the treat daily without feeling like they are losing cents each minute of it. Every element is important in creating ACIDTRIP collection of fragrances.
__
ACIDTRIP candles only use pure soywax
Soy wax is the most natural form of wax that is safe even for toddlers and pregnant women. It is non-toxic, no petrol-carbon roots, and it enhances the essential-oils unlike paraffin or palm wax (which commercial brands use). It is derived from soybeans, a renewable resource and it is naturally biodegradable since soybeans are vegetables. 
and the highest quality of essential oils 
Essential oils are pure distillations of a flowers, herbs, roots, or resins that have not been cut with any kind of carrier oil. These oils are prized for their potent fragrances as well as their medicinal benefits. High quality essential oils are expensive - it is said that it takes a thousand rose petals to make a mere drop of this oil. A fluid ounce costs, on average, $200. The pure scent of the oil is heavenly, and a small amount of the oil will go a long way. ACIDTRIP candles are always made in small batches, making it fresh every time for you. The essential oils are liberally used in all of our candles, making them highly fragrant.

ACIDTRIP candles only available in votive form

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tealight candles are too small; the 8oz ones are too big to carry around while traveling, and would be too expensive too. Tarts form is not flexible eg. you cannot bring the already-melted form of wax everywhere you go. Votive is the most efficient form of my choice. ACIDTRIP candles are hand-poured, home-made, and triple-scented candle which burn cleanly and evenly with no wasted wax. Burn time for each votive is 15 hours or more. AN hour or less is enough to fill the room with delightful scent for hours and even overnight. You will receive 2 votives for each quantity order.
 __
ACIDTRIP candles do not come with the holder or tin
It is more environmentally friendly to send out the candles just by the pieces. You will need a glass or metal holder to burn the votives. You can get the votive holder practically everywhere; dig in your unused wedding souvenirs, small old-school Mason jars, vintage tins, tequila glasses, recycled Coke cans or bottles, anywhere. (The one pictured are glass holders from Muji, IDR 30.000 each)
We always package the candles thoughtfully, with small plastic treats sealed with gold wire.
__



Store a small slice of this richly scented candle in your lingerie drawer; expect a beautiful smell on your closet throughout the year.

Burn one on your dressing table while putting your makeup on; you would find a hint of the lovely scent in your hair throughout the day.

Light the wick an hour before your lover arrives at home and see where the night will bring you. Fragrantly divine.

Replace bathroom artificial-fragrances with the smell of a bakery house, a coffee shop or even an English cottage. The floating scents of essential oils replace the smell of cigarette-smoke or damp odor.

Perfect for house-warming gifts
Treat yourself and come home to an utterly divine scent of your choice




No comments:

Post a Comment